Typical girls

Assalamualaikum. Hello hi.

I'm back. with a new header. finally, for ages, i changed it. it's 13 sept and.. hey! Happy birthday Niall xx

So back to the main topic, typical girls. I'm so over with girls around me (okay i know im a girl but i repeat, around me)

I dont understand why girl wants attention from boys, like, 'control-ayu'. here goes in my class, there's someone like "garang gila" but infront of the boys, em, bukan mau buka aib but, hey i dont even mention her name.
And there's somone who always sings with beralun-alun(?) to let the boys hear.
and there's a girl who act like she's stupid while she's not. be proud girl, if you know the answer, how to do it, u dont need to shout like "Ah susah gila soalan ni" and the whole class stares at you. huh.
Annd, someone who act like a, very, very, good, girl infrontof the teachers, i dont know why the teacher cant see the actual-her. euw. kbye

No comments: